Mission Rail Park is comprised of 1,000 acres of prime commercial property just south of San Antonio in Wilson/Bexar Counties. Mission Rail Park is the largest Industrial Rail served Park in the San Antonio market.
This property is located within 40 miles of the highest producing Eagle Ford wells and within 30 miles of the heart of San Antonio.
- Mission Rail Park offers dual rail service from both the BNSF and UP.
- Mission Rail Park has the ability to receive and depart unit trains
- Mission Rail has on site switching and transloading provided by Gravity Rail
- Ideal for Industrial Users and Developers:
- Rail served or traditional Warehousing/ Build to suite
- Heavy Industrial
- Laydown and Storage yards
- Terminal Development for liquids or bulk
- Mission Rail Park is easily accessible to major highways by 1604, 181, IH-10, IH-35, IH-37 respectively.
- Hazmat loading and unloading capabilities
- Dry Bulk and Liquid commodity transloading
- Park operations managed by Gravity Rail
- Warehouse sites available for immediate development
- Tenant construction available to commence immediately
- It's outside of San Antonio's extra territorial jurisdiction (ETJ)
Bexar vs Wilson County:
MISSION RAIL PARK IS LOCATED IN WILSON COUNTY, WILSON COUNTY IS CONSIDERABLY EASIER FOR PERMITTING THAN OTHER NEARBY COUNTIES.
- Wilson County is permit friendly for development
- Mission Rail Park resides in Wilson County
Land can be purchased or leased and are available for build to suite. Owner financing available.